Thursday, January 27, 2011

An evaluation

I was hired March of 2010; today’s date is the 28th of January of 2011(Philippines).  I’m still with the company. These past few months, personally, I can say to myself that I fit in. But of course there are those days that I wished that should have stayed at home or the attitude of others that can ruin a good day. Over-all, I would rate my stay here as 9.5% positive. I can manage the .5% negativity because at the end of the day the smile is back.


Here are my reasons for the positive grade of 9.5%.

  • Our team is composed of different people with different personalities, which I thought before that is not a match, but in the long run, this difference is not a disadvantage it actually became an advantage for us. In what way you might ask, our dissimilarity in reality balances our different persona.
  • It is all about having fun.  Each day comes with laughter and smiles.
  • he Rico Badeo Collection: this started I believe in April or May of last year and since then, Rico has been sending pictures which he edited using Photoshop. Just this month, Rico and I decided to create a group page in facebook. Edited pictures that were sent prior to the group page were included and also for future pictures, courtesy of the team and Rico’s mastery of Photoshop.
  • Renee Aristorenas: Heart and soul. The reason for all the laughter and smiles of Team Lily.
  • Sportsfest: What better way to release stress and promote camaraderie amongst employee.
  • Social Events: Such events are a way to temporarily distance ourselves from work related topics.
  • No stress: Do I really have to explain this reason?
  • We are not forgotten: Why? A group that is less than twenty is normally pushed aside by a larger a group, with Lily, we are not pushed aside, and we are only pushed to be better.
  • The management / officers : All praises.


My reason for the negative grade 0.5%

  • A person who thinks he/she is the boss: This type of person disrupts the whole concept of teamwork.
  • An employee who thinks mostly of him/herself


In couple of months, the whole team and line of business will be celebrating its 1st year anniversary, I firmly believe that we have been trending up and consistently going up.
What do I expect? I expect more from as a team not just with the statistics that we produce, but with the relationship that we have with each other. A stronger bond and generate more good vibes.

Kudos to Team Lily!

No comments:

Post a Comment